• Martin Baturina

HNLFannn
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I don't go in his CA/PA, but in game he is just regular player, and his playing time is not as in real life, altough he is the biggest Dinamo talent. In game he is substitute mostly of time and hi is stagging then.

Proof, he played 9 games this season, started all 9 (83 minutes per game) .

I'm playingg with other clubs, and just wanting to see him, he didn't started at all for Dinamo in first 5 games (notninjury or suspension).

Screenshot_20231020-065921.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Was he playing at the U21 Euros and thus not playing for Dinamo? The Euros and the players that were playing there were hardcoded in the game exactly because they joined their club preparations at a later time than the rest of the squad. 

Anyway, it's really not a data issue. His CA/PA and reputation are perfectly fine.

EPL starts much later than HNL so they won't be on holiday at the same time. But what I wanted to say is that maybe Baturina wasn't properly match fit or whatever the reason. It's certainly not a data issue that he wasn't playing as the data is fine since his ability and reputation should warrant him starting.