• Union SG U23 team not in competition

Spuddixx
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

It seems like the U23 teams that are playing in the fourth tier are not playing in any competition. This is true for at least USG, but I expect it to be the case for other teams too.

I would expect them to play in the fourth tier, but that league is not in game. They should at least be registered in a seperate U23 division. Right now you have to manually schedule friendly games to keep the fitness up, which is a major problem.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Moondog777

Posted (edited)

I've checked this ingame. If you check on the teams field, indeed nothing shows.

image.png.8850e52fe52e6206e7005049f6a89e7b.png

If you select one of the players and look at their statistics, matches played for the u23 are shown.

image.png.c83dad5402aa816e9cf4702e77cd9880.png

Please check if this is the case with your game.

Edited by Moondog777

I see. I'm still in doubt whether it is working as intended, as you are not able to have over 23 players train and play with U23, meaning you can not build fitness with players that do not play. For example: I made Francois and Teklab available for the U23 for 90 minutes, but they are unable to play. I see that some other teams have an U21 playing in the 'Belgische Reservecompetitie', on the contrary.

On 14/01/2024 at 15:56, Spuddixx said:

I see. I'm still in doubt whether it is working as intended, as you are not able to have over 23 players train and play with U23, meaning you can not build fitness with players that do not play. For example: I made Francois and Teklab available for the U23 for 90 minutes, but they are unable to play. I see that some other teams have an U21 playing in the 'Belgische Reservecompetitie', on the contrary.

there are other limits to u21 competition, as these are not in line with not u23 teams (eg Lierse , Dender & Beveren). Rule of only 1 over 23 player applies only for u23 teams.

You can only register 1, or have a from injury recovering player to play (but they are limited to amount of games, and no selection 1st squad). It is NOT intended to have several  +23 training at the u23 team.

Okay, thanks for the explanation. Checking these rules in game is not possible as far as I know due to the issue I mentioned earlier, where it's not possible to verify the competition of USG U23 and, consequently, the rules as well