• Luka Sučić atrribute

HNLFannn
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Why Sučić has just 4 for aggresion? It's little bit to harsh. 

When he was playing AMC in a romb last season, before the injury, he is often the first one who starts pressing. Also, he has now a 2.5 fouls per game, and about 3 recovery ball per game, what is pretty average for player on his position, so I think that attribute should be at least at 10. 

Cheers.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If you are not happy with how the players are rated in FM24, feel free to make your private changes via the in game editor.

These ratings are balanced on the league and balanced as well with other clubs in other competition. I

He is the 6th best player in the team, so what should I do in your opinion?
    image.png.93407b5aad7546b893181ddbde62bb9f.png

I'm playing two different saves in this moment, and already finish first season, and scouted him. He didnt start at any game for Slazburg in first team, just 8 apperances from the bench. Really strange, if he is their 6 best player. Just wanted to say that, no need for unrude behaviour and anwers.

Can't see any rudeness in my answer. I just said, if you are not happy, you can change it for yourself via the in game or pre editor.

Stop acting like this 

12 hours ago, Fire_03 said:

Can't see any rudeness in my answer. I just said, if you are not happy, you can change it for yourself via the in game or pre editor.

Stop acting like this 

Ok, however you say, but it's strange and odd, that 6th best player in club doesn't play at all, the whole season. That's the reasoj why I reporter this.