• Qatar stadium issues

ForTheLoveOfTheGame
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, so many wrong stadiums included in the game/editor. Stadiums that were never built for the world cup, upgrades to stadiums that never happened. This has been the case for 3 years or so now, do you know if this is ever going to be fixed permanently? 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

Care to elaborate?

Al-Gharafa have a false stadium expansion to the Thani bin Jassim Stadium - didn't happen in real life.

Al Janoub stadium is the wrong capacity. Listed in game as 25000, in real life it is over 44000.

Muaither Sports Club play at the wrong stadium in game.

The Umm-Salal Stadium was not built. Umm-Salal therefore have the wrong stadium in game.

The Al-Shamal Stadium was not built. Al-Shamal therefore have the wrong stadium in game.

Qatar Univeristy Stadium did not end up being built as part of the 2022 Qatar world cup - in game it is listed as over 40000

There is so much wrong info and that's only the examples i've found so far...

Righr, now that you’ve actually listed some errors, I can amend things. In future, saying “so many stadiums are wrong” is just not constructive if you don’t elaborate what exactly is incorrect.

I’ll look further into this when I have more time.

On 06/11/2023 at 22:13, ForTheLoveOfTheGame said:

Al-Gharafa have a false stadium expansion to the Thani bin Jassim Stadium - didn't happen in real life.

Al Janoub stadium is the wrong capacity. Listed in game as 25000, in real life it is over 44000.

Muaither Sports Club play at the wrong stadium in game.

The Umm-Salal Stadium was not built. Umm-Salal therefore have the wrong stadium in game.

The Al-Shamal Stadium was not built. Al-Shamal therefore have the wrong stadium in game.

Qatar Univeristy Stadium did not end up being built as part of the 2022 Qatar world cup - in game it is listed as over 40000

There is so much wrong info and that's only the examples i've found so far...

Umm-Salal aren't listed as playing at Umm-Salal stadium in game, they are listed at Thani bin Jassim Stadium.

Al-Shamal aren't listed as playing at the Al-Shamal Stadium that wasn't built. They are listed at Al-Shamal Club Stadium which is where they do play IRL.

The rest has been ammended. Let me know what else you do find and it will be fixed,

18 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

Umm-Salal aren't listed as playing at Umm-Salal stadium in game, they are listed at Thani bin Jassim Stadium.

Al-Shamal aren't listed as playing at the Al-Shamal Stadium that wasn't built. They are listed at Al-Shamal Club Stadium which is where they do play IRL.

The rest has been ammended. Let me know what else you do find and it will be fixed,

Thanks for the response and updates. 

I've attached screenshots of the editor and in game that show Al-Shamal and (Umm-Salal in editor) that have incorrect stadiums, so there is something going wrong somewhere (the stadium move dates in the editor are years old) -  both of these stadiums never ended up being built as part of the 2022 Qatar World Cup bid, so should be removed from database in general anyway.

Al-Shamal play at Al-Shamal SC Stadium in real life which has a capacity of about 5000 - Which is the Al Shamal Club Stadium in the editor which is correct, however, the game puts them in Al-Shamal stadium, that has a capacity of 45,120 - this stadium was never built. Probably because stadium move is enabled?

Screenshot 2023-11-08 163222.png

Screenshot 2023-11-08 163235.png

Screenshot 2023-11-08 164819.png

Edited by ForTheLoveOfTheGame