• Dreams FC (Ghana) missing wonder kid AZIZ ISSAH who is currently topscorer in the CAF Confed Cup

kowfoz1
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Dreams FC in Ghana are currently in the semi final of the African CAF Confed Cup.  Their top scorer is a wonder kid called AZIZ ISSAH.  He would probably be rated very similarly to Abdul Fatawu (now at Leicester).  Id prob describe him as AMRLC.  Hes 18.  He also scored in the Ghana FA Cup final last year as dreams won it.  I am shocked he is not in the game database?

There was recently an All African games with an U20 football competition.  Ghana won it at home.  There were several more wonderkids from that but again Aziz Issah was the no 10 for that team.

Other key players in that team:

Abdul Karim (Kameldeen Sulemanas brother) AMRL

Jerry Afriyie: Thought FC: AMRL/SC

Musibau Aziz: Dreams FC: AM/FC

Kevin Nkrumah: Medeama: AMR

There are others but thats a taster.

The key player that really has to be in the database is Aizi Issah hes literally one of the best players on the continent at 18yo!

I have the latest update and hes still not on there.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes massive fan.  The data for Ghana's domestic league not easy to find in real life!  But talent in Ghana is spread wide the big clubs Kotoko and Hearts dont have the best youth sides.  That I think makes getting the best talents in Ghana difficult.  I think also the right to dream academy in Ghana has a lot of talents who would be useful in the game but again strange situation where they are mostly an academy rather than a league team although they play youth comps.  There would currently also be wonder kids in there.  

But yes I could list out few more potential Ghana wonderkids (who are domestic) and their clubs if needed.