• Saved file does not load

Exile_13
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: "Man City not working";"Man City (v02) working" Files Uploaded: Save Game

After the advice from someone from SI team in different post i create new issue regarding my problem. I can't load saved file. When loading bar goes almost to the end the information appears that "The save game could not be loaded". It is save started in beta fm 24 (no files from fm 23). I didn't experience any problem before that. I got 3 backup saves and it appears that 2nd backup can be loaded. The difference between both saves is 3 months in game.

I provide you both save files just in case. The one not loading is "Man City not working" and one that i am able to load is "Man City (v02) working". As i read different posts I want to mention that i also added leagues mid season but played over 6 months in game without a problem with save files after leagues got added.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've just noticed that some leagues start half a year after the others. Game save cannot be loaded when Norwegian highest league or Colombian one starts in my save file.

Edited by Exile_13

There were a lot (highest level of competition only, read only): Norwegian, Colombian, Chilean, Croatian, Danish, Mexican, russian, Scottish, Swedish, Uruguayan, American (USA).

I played my backup save till the point i couldn't load my original save. I just removed norwegian and colombian leagues (before the date they were suppose to be added). Everything is working fine now, i can load the save and no more problems occured after deleting those two leagues.

• Administrators

Thank you for confirming, apologies for the delay. We will have this resolved in an upcoming update and you will be able to load the previous saves, or add new leagues to existing saves - sorry for the inconvenience so far!