• Game not changing skin and in-game editor logo being shown/as used

IAmBanks
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Wigan.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I used the WTCS skin for a few games but decided I want to go back to the original skin whilst I get some screenshots of players. However the game is still using the WTCS skin except in the main menu. Also unticking the "show in-game editor in the Menu Bar" doesn't remove the in-game editor logo and the game has shown as me using it despite it not being released yet.

Save Link: Wigan.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you both please try removing your cache and preferences after switching back to the default skin, please, and let us know if that helps at all?

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454208745745-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager-

Hi Kyle,

Tried moving both folders out but no luck it is still showing. 

image.thumb.png.bac43235cc19d310b5ca609c335e0a03.png

• Administrators

Looks like this could be an issue with the skin and graphics you have installed. Appreciate you might not want to play on the vanilla game, but doesn't look as if the issue persists on the as-provided-game. If it still does, please let us know, but otherwise would be something to flag with the Skin's creator. 

On 22/10/2023 at 11:59, Kyle Brown said:

Looks like this could be an issue with the skin and graphics you have installed. Appreciate you might not want to play on the vanilla game, but doesn't look as if the issue persists on the as-provided-game. If it still does, please let us know, but otherwise would be something to flag with the Skin's creator. 

Thanks Kyle,

I removed the downloaded skin again, and removed the two folders but it is still showing. attached screenshots of folders, preferences and home screen of my game. image.png.d77ca97bda8e6db039419cf20c46e665.png image.png.1cf4b3afaf6cc27ce124623d6c4d6adf.pngimage.thumb.png.3d741f568599e9a4c19f3885ccdf487a.pngimage.thumb.png.6568721bdbebd556f671bffca29c463c.png

• Administrators

Ahh that's very odd, not sure why that isn't reproducing on our end then. I'll raise this with the team when they come back online tomorrow, thank you for clarifying!

20 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Ahh that's very odd, not sure why that isn't reproducing on our end then. I'll raise this with the team when they come back online tomorrow, thank you for clarifying!

Thanks Kyle, Appreciate the help.