• FM24 - Crash when attempting to load into match

dook1e
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: acm****around.fm , RMA **** around.fm , Mikyo Kalabacos - Farense.fm , spuds****around.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have not been able to play a single match without the game crashing. The furthest I have gotten was to the first highlight but when that highlight ended the game immediately crashed again. I have tried this on multiple different new saves in multiple different leagues. I have tried it on my old saves from fm23. Nothing works. I have gone so far as to uninstall the game and reinstall it twice, as well as installing it on a different disk on my computer. My drivers are up to date. I uploaded all the crash dumps I could. I also uploaded all the saves I have tried.

0ab44d8e-df80-4b74-a370-b4622f45cc8d.dmp 7a45dc7f-016d-4ebe-bd61-0199770fdbe5.dmp 8c7175df-e18d-4e4d-bd0a-e2d7bb299601.dmp 31a1913e-7dd9-451c-859a-3bc6499e78ed.dmp 769e35c4-d06c-41c4-ad7b-89af0a6228b4.dmp

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

UPDATE

I have been using the same tactic for all of these saves. As it turns out, my tactic is literally game breaking :lol:. I tested this in multiple ways. I discovered this because I tried to go on vacation to sim the match and I forgot to check use current tactic and I was able to simulate the match no problem. Then when watching the replay, I realized it was not my tactic being played. In the next match I tried to simulate the game with the tactic and the game immediately crashed. Next I loaded into a match with a normal tactic, and then switched to my tactic in the middle of the game and again, it immediately crashed. I am not sure what it is about the tactic specifically that causes the crashes, but I plan to test out variations to see where the problem is. I have uploaded the tactic file.

GlitchedTactic.fmf

UPDATE 2

After testing, it seems the game won't let you use a single libero as the only central defender with two halfbacks at the same time. Any other combination seems to work.

13 hours ago, dook1e said:

UPDATE 2

After testing, it seems the game won't let you use a single libero as the only central defender with two halfbacks at the same time. Any other combination seems to work.

oh my god dude ive been having the same exact issue, immediately after making the change, i stopped having these random crashes

Wow, what he said. I love you man! I had the same crashes. Almost went mad from trouble shooting. I had one half back and one libero (DEF) - it works if the libero is not in the centre. Crazy bug!