• Can't proceed with game - can't accept or reject transfer offr

Cactus929
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Will Rea - Tamworth x x Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

There are some issues with hiring an intermediary, and then offers coming in but not directly through them. Sometimes I cannot negotiate these offers, and when I click on the transfer offer in then says it doesn't exist, so I'm forced to accept the offer and move on without negotiating.  However in the case, the player has already been sold and is not even at my club anymore. It was also via an intermediary but again not 'directly'. I'm pressing reject, I'm pressing accept, and nothing happens and now I can't continue with the save. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes I am well and truly stuck. This player is no longer even a player for my club anymore, but I still have three active transfer offers for him (out of a transfer window), and nothing I can press will resolve the issue. It's a 'must respond' email, but the responses are not accepted. I've temporarily delegated incoming transfer offers etc to my DoF but he has not rejected the offers yet either so I cannot proceed. 

• Administrators

If you holiday past the date, the offers will be removed from the transfer window and you'll be able to continue. 

We're currently investigating why this has happened to begin with, thanks for the spot. :)

On 01/11/2023 at 17:30, Kyle Brown said:

If you holiday past the date, the offers will be removed from the transfer window and you'll be able to continue. 

We're currently investigating why this has happened to begin with, thanks for the spot. :)

I have the same problem, but the difference is, that i can continue with my game normally. A player is not at my club for 2 seasons and i still have his offer in my transfer center (via intermediary - i cant accept or reject it). It's kind of annoying that for the last 2 seasons i always have that red number "1" next to transfer icon. Is there a way to fix in with next upcoming update?