• When I tell my club that I wish to leave for another club, that other club withdraws their contract.

Rashio
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: Adam Persson - Vancouver FC.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have played for a while at Vancouver FC, and have been looking for another job. Now I have gone through the entire interview part and have been approached with a contract from Cape Town Spurs.

It is at this point that my current club tries to talk me out of leaving. But if I tell them that my mind is made up and that I will leave, the contract offer from Cape Town Spurs disappears completely. Why?

And if I accept the contract offer first, I'm still left unemployed for some reason. What is going on!? We agreed on a contract and signed it, but it still messes up!? 

The ONLY way this works is if I REFUSE to attend the meeting with my old club's board at all, because otherwise I won't get the job at Cape Town Spurs. It glitches out or something.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So this was already a known issue at the start of early access but it STILL hasn't been fixed? (same thing happened to me again) This is for sure a bug that causes people to stop playing. All plans go out the window unless you've saved right before which I've had to do all the time for this FM because I keep running into awful bugs. Playtest your game!