• Unable to Apply for Jobs

brianshea68
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Brian Shea - King of the North Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Whenever I check the jobs screen, the button to apply is not active. Here are two screen shots at two different times showing it and the game file. I can't even declare interest in a job.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Any plans on even looking at this? It's kind of hard to do a journeyman save when the AI won't let me apply for jobs. A whole season now of not being able to click Apply for Job on anything that is posted. 

I resigned to see if that would help even though I didn't want to leave my team. Apply for Job was still not active for me. I went on vacation and set it to apply for all jobs, and no applications were submitted. I am stuck. I just wasted three seasons. The least you can do is actually acknowledge that this is a problem and look at the game file and screeshots I attached in the original post.

• SI Staff

Hi @brianshea68

If you click on 'FM -> game status' and scroll down under 'selected nations' you'll note that you've changed the drop down for 'manageable teams' to 'nations only'. Change that back to 'all' and you'll be able to apply for jobs again.

Russell

15 minutes ago, Russell Hammant said:

Hi @brianshea68

If you click on 'FM -> game status' and scroll down under 'selected nations' you'll note that you've changed the drop down for 'manageable teams' to 'nations only'. Change that back to 'all' and you'll be able to apply for jobs again.

Russell

It's a Christmas miracle! Thanks - no idea how I did that. 

On 28/11/2023 at 12:58, brianshea68 said:

It's a Christmas miracle! Thanks - no idea how I did that. 

Thanks, i made the same changes and I am able to see more jobs available in different league.

Tis indeed a Christmas Miracle.