• Staff wage limit incredibly low

Patti
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: DorchesterL2.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I posted a similar problem couple of weeks ago but now it's worse. I just got promoted to the League 2 with Dorchester. I got a healthy balance but still the board doesn't allow me to offer proper contracts to non-playing staff. I could only offer 200 pounds p/w but everyone wants 425 p/w, even the worst regen staff with 1 in every single attribute. I asked the board for more staff wage limit, they accepted but I can only offer 240 p/w now, still a lot lower than the 425 p/w everyone wants.

I need to fix this because I really enjoy this save and I have never encountered this in the 15 years of playing every single FM religiously. The game is unplayable with this bug.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

same thing is happening to me. I'm in Sky Bet 2 managing Rushall Olympic. No one is responding to my staff adverts, and when I manually search for staff wages I can offer are too low. Even poorest scouts are asking 400 pounds per week and maximum I can offer is 275 pounds per week. Board is refusing to raise staff wages.

image.png.b39ef0f8a39010079d966026ff772996.png

Edited by Sinisa