• No Staff/coaches at every club (incl. topclubs)

peacemaker
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: ggg Files Uploaded: None

hi, i just recogniced that other teams are generallly havent enough, or doesnt hire coaches. Chelsea  vor example has 0!! coaches, Bayern Munich 1 So no elite training at a topclub like chelsea or bayern. The  best players at the best clubs  - training without coaching staff, so they  hanging there over years with terrible coaching.

What they do have is ATHLETICCOACHES: 5-6 of them

So at least players schould be fit, but 4 me this is quite a bug. As a human player you have 5-6 coaches +assistant+goalkeeping+fitness-coaches.

PLEASE try to fix this, it cant be so complicated- but the effects are massiv. the AI just getting more bad by default- just via training.

staff1.jpg

chelsea.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

is this beeing recogniced?

chelsea and other teams not having coaches for years (just athleticcoaches) must be leading to a terrible playerdeveloping for some topplayers.

Please have an eye on this, because for me- this is some kind of gamebraking bug, which schould be easily be solved.

Edited by peacemaker

u sure u dont see this?

i see this problem in  every savegame. Especially FC CHELSEA. the seem to have a lot of fittness coaches and max. 1 assistentcoach. even after several new headcoaches

i know uploaded a file named "666" which is a savegamefile to your cloud (dont know how that works actually, i just uploaded a file to your cloud and dont know how to attach it here)

• SI Staff

Hello @peacemaker

I've spoken with QA and they told me this is expected behaviour.

Some big teams will not have many ''General'' coaches, but focus more of the specifics roles such as fitness, GK, Set Piece.

It will all depend on the AI manager, Club and the League. So not a bug.