• youth facilities cannot be developed Fenerbahçe ?

metenal
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: çelsea.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I can fully develop the training facilities.
     Youth facilities are not being developed. 
    There is no request from the management. remained at good facilities level.

My finances are very strong. There is no club debt. But there hasn't even been an option for 3 seasons.

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @metenal

This isn't a bug. If the board request option doesn't show it is because the owner/chairman simply has no interest in increasing the youth facilities at the current time. (This can change a later date)

When i had 20 mill in the bank and its not an issue of board dont want to its simply doesnt show up. If its a case of board dont want to then it should be the same with training facilities and everything else. The fact u cant even talk to the board about it shows its not that kind of issue. Ive seen numerous complaints about this and yet i still cant improve it when every other aspect of the club is state of the art. 

like what reason does the club not want to improve it? thats the biggest thing i dont get.  Considering they want state of art training facilities.  Im assuming its really an issue with the fact when u upgrade youth facilities its not like training where it goes up by 1 but the different levels instead. Also seen people say they stuck at 8 which is same for me.  I think its gonna be more of an issue with the nations world ranking maybe and its to make it so small nations arent pumping out wonderkids every year cause the dominant team is max facilities since they get in champions league. I dont know why not but it just doesnt seem right to me the explanations im seeing

@Zachary Whyteok so in my save after my training faciltiies were reduced i was then able to upgrade my youth faciltiies if you would like my save file i can give it to you. Another issue in my game is that players arent taking 2nd nationality. This is affecting my save quite severly. 

32 minutes ago, DomLOL said:

@Zachary Whyteok so in my save after my training faciltiies were reduced i was then able to upgrade my youth faciltiies if you would like my save file i can give it to you. Another issue in my game is that players arent taking 2nd nationality. This is affecting my save quite severly. 

the 2nd nationality is that they see no benefit but they arent on their own national team. Ive had players as soon as they turn 23 get the paperwork. However then others dont i assume its based on loyalty or something but again idk so i would like to know why when im doing a gibraltar save and want to improve national team and again with the above issue i cant get youth facilities upgraded until training faciltities downgrade