• World Cup subs issue

TitoLivio
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Riccardo Amadeo - Inter2.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I guess this is more of a match engine error, but that tracker is closed so I'll report it here as it happened in the club world cup final:

As you see from the screenshot, I have an injured player (Barella) that got injured on the 94th minute, after I used all my 5 subs. So I was forced to retire him from the game, playing the last few seconds with 10 men.

Since the game went to OT, though, I expected to be able to substitute him with a new player, given that the rules allow me to make a 6th change (as also shown in the screenshot).

Apparently, though, I am not allowed to sub off Barella now, so I will have to play the OTs with 10 men due to an injured player and with an unused sub.

That was INCREDIBLY ANNOYING, tbh. But we didn't let Real Madrid steal this one.

image.thumb.png.6b457bc00314b53a181b760c8f19f633.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If possible, I'd be happy to know what the issue was and how it was resolved.

Just because I am curious :) 

Also had this in the European Super Cup - an injured player who left the match in the 90 after I'd made all subs could not them be subbed off in extra time when we get an additional allowed change