• Problem with scouting (no recommendation when I take charge)

jen04
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Tottenham Nuevo Intento 1- Jen04.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello everyone, I come to present a problem that I have had for some time and it is related to browsing and creating hiring focuses.
    I'm in a game with Tottenham (I've been with her and with the problem for a while now), my problem is with scouting, I decided to delegate the responsibility to the chief scout, but he creates foci that I'm not convinced of and also gives bad recommendations, so I decided to I'm in charge of the scanning and assigning them, the issue is that I don't get the scanning, I know I have to set the scanning broader and not strict but I have tried several things (from lowering the current and potential quality to setting more general ages and scanning both the country or the league). I just don't have any browsing and it's somewhat frustrating since all the browsing I've done is done manually? Is there anyone who can help me if I'm doing something wrong or is there a bug in my game? I upload screenshots to give examples of the hiring focuses that the chief scout creates and those that I create. I hope someone can help me

-The first capture is from the spots that the scout creates, the second are from the ones I create

-I'm going to try starting another game mode and see if it's an error in my game.

-The game mode I am using is the traditional one (I played in another game in the real game mode and this did not happen to me, I don't know if it has anything to do with it)

image 2.png

image.png

image 1.png

image 3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we will be making some adjustments to scouting in our next game update.

So you should see increased results in your recruitment focuses. 

hace 4 horas, Zachary Whyte dijo:

Hola, haremos algunos ajustes a la exploración en nuestra próxima actualización del juego.

Por lo tanto, debería ver mayores resultados en sus enfoques de reclutamiento. 

Thanks, when does the next update arrive?