• Everyone leaves..

Ymer98
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello!
    I have encountered a problem in my save with Ljungskile! Heading into season 5, just before the new schedule is released, EVERYONE on the coaching staff chooses to retire. From the A squad down to U19. The board is also retiring and all players who are in the reserve team and U19... it also affected all other clubs in Sweden. It doesn't work to hire new ones. Is there anything that can be done about this because it happens even though I change some things but nothing helps.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for the save file, we will investigate further. 

This is quite a strange one, can we ask if you used the IGE at all when playing this save?

Yes, I have used IGE from time to time, for example, to change the rules for substitutes and the finances of certain clubs. I also tried using IGE to solve the problem but couldn't find a way around it.

• SI Staff

Thank you for the information.

We've not seen something like this before, so our best guess so far is that some change made with the IGE caused the error to occur. 

We will investigate further, unfortunately you might need to a start a new save file in the mean time.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.