• Europa League registration

aaronmcginn1
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Finished 4th with Hibernian and drew Ajax for my efforts in the Europa League first qualifying round. 

Thought it was a bit odd that the draw was made then I had the first leg a couple days later but that might be correct.

The issue is I haven't been asked to register players at any point and haven't been able to do it manually in the squad screen as it's "outside the registration window"

As it stands now I'll face Ajax away without a single first team player as none can be registered, a mix of youth players and 'grayed out' non-players instead.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I also have a problem registering players.
    Although I can register players for the national championship, the U21 players are not recognized as such, even though they have spent their entire youth in the club, and I have to register all players that I want to use. 

Well same problem here. This is a save killer and it seems that no one cared to even reply. When it happened to me even my Europe League opponent couldn't register their team as well. 

But i found a solution that partly solves it. By downloading and using FMRTE you can register your players for Europe at any time (there is an option on the right as seen in my screenshot). I did that and managed to register my players, the problem was partially solved as the other team still had grey players and youth so i destroyed them and that took away the realism of the game but at least i had my team registered. In the following round i got the option to register my squad but it was bugged also so i went on vacation for a day and then i used again FMRTE. Last but not least i have to mention that in order to save your changes with FMRTE you have to buy the licence and that costs 6 euros. bug.thumb.png.9fd898d2dedc3d7fe66f77611f60be68.png

• SI Staff

Hello everyone, this is a known issue we're currently investigating, it should be resolved in our next game update.

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Got the same issue with Hearts in the Europa. 

I see someone from SI acknowledged this but no timescales for when the next patch will be released to fix this. Could we get any idea of when this will be good to go?

IMG_8189.jpeg