• Duplicate B Teams in Portugal

BaldStagger97
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Miguel Arroja - Sporting CP 2024.06.25 Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

After the database update in March, Portuguese teams that have a B team, now have a second B team. They have separate games, separate squads, separate everything. Can this be fixed? It's a mess in inbox as well to understand which B team it is since the second B team has friendlies all the time. I see this in all teams that start with a B team in Portugal. These B teams in Portugal should work as the ones in Germany.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

After some restarts to understand the issue clearly, I found that the friendly match with second XI generates this second B team, but it's not then scratched.

so were you able to solve the issue by just cancelling the friendly with the second XI or did the problem still persist?

Has the SI team looked into this? I have the same issue with Sporting. This is making the portuguese league awkward, and I don't remember this bug ever happening before.

The only way i found to fix this issue is using pre game editor and delete competitions "International premier league cup s'21 and s'23 (this is extint but i deleted anyway) .

Till we got a real fix there is no mini champions league to your B teams.

• SI Staff

Hello, we have this issue under review currently.

Any additional information would be helpful.

Does this happen for every team in Portugal? Is it always on the same date?

Im playing with SL Benfica and the same happens, i have 2 B Teams. The good thing is that the team can still compete and players developp, it's annoying because of staff control and its confusing.