• Clubs Reputation Plummeting With More Success.

thundercracker
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Colin Duff - Pennyburn Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am having a bizarre issue in my current save, which is based in a fictional nation I have used for years in FM, but tweaked within each database.  

I am noticing over the past couple of days that the more successful my club has been getting, the reputation has been plummeting.  A few seasons ago we were the highest ranked team within the nation with one star and nationally recognised, and now we have just competed in the Champions League group stage for the first time, yet the club reputation has someone plummeted to local. 

I did notice a similar thing happening to another team I managed earlier in the save, and thought that was strange.  So I am now wondering if we are receiving negative repluation by mistake, when it should be positive.

I have never had this happen before in any previous version of FM. 

Thank you.   

image.thumb.png.9bf237b655c554d3cd331413361b4e89.pngimage.thumb.png.d156ef092312cbd6df8d75fa0bbac0ab.png image.thumb.png.963b49ca3ae15c0d08289f290fc1d702.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.