• Affiliate Club Not Fielding Real Players

JSTN
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Justin Hatch - FC KTP.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

In my save as FC KTP in Finland I formed an affiliate or '2nd' club, and they got promoted to a playable league. They have 38 players in their squad, yet on game days will mostly only field greyed out players, leading them to lose almost every match. I have tried promoting the players to my 1st team and just having them be available to play with my affiliate, but I can't find any way to get 11 real players on the field for them.

KTP2.PNG

KTP22.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To add onto this, I noticed something at the end of the season when looking through the games played for the players and the rules of the league. The Finnish First Division has a rule that states "The squad must have no more than 0 players who have played 3 matches for the first time (B Teams only)." When I now look through my B team squad at the end of the season, all of the players have only played 3 total games in the Finnish First Division plus their cup games. This leads me to believe that the league games for my B team are counting towards the counter for first-team matches, even though almost all of the players have 0 first team matches played.