• Access to prior versions of FM24 database?

Dicky Leonard
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I apologize as this is probably not the right place to post this question, but I'm hoping someone here can help me out.  I've been working for quite some time on an editor project that for reasons I won't go into here needs to be used with version 24.2 of the FM24 database.  I had walked away from actually playing the game for so long that I missed both of the database updates that would have given me access to versions 24.1 and 24.2, meaning that I only have 24.0 and 24.3 downloaded.

Is there any way I can download v24.2?  If not, I will have lost dozens of hours of work and my project will effectively die on the vine.  Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Dickie, Wolf_pd, Editors Hideaway moderator here. From an editor point of view there is not really a 24.2 version. There is only a version of 24.0 that has been updated untill 24.3 come out. That version you could consider as a 24.2. Going back to a previous database or game version is not possible in an official way I can advice on.

Thanks for getting back to me, @Wolf_pd -- shame that I'm going to lose quite a bit of work here but understand that there's nothing to be done.  Appreciate your time in responding.

yrs

dk