• 4 Years of POOR Youth Intakes

DieselJ
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Jarrad Anderson - Man Utd.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

G'Day Team,

Firstly love the game, so thank you.

So I worked my way up the manager ladder to finally win the Man Utd job!! However very sadly this is now my FOURTH poor youth intake in a row, it is killing the game for me after all these hours. I fired my HOYD and hire this fella, I have the number 1 academy in the world, and the best facilities... however I keep getting these poor intakes.

When I won the job at the end of the season, they already had a poor intake, so I stuck with the HOYD, the next year rolled through and I got another POOR intake so I upgraded all facilities and budgets. However on my second year in charge it came again, so I fired the HOYD and replaced him straight away, this intake stayed poor, and I took it on the chin. However it has happened again with the new HOYD.

Please help, I hope it is a simple bug.

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-01-30 203603.png

Screenshot 2024-01-30 203537.png

Screenshot 2024-01-30 203546.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we can take a deeper look at your save but at first glance this would be appear to just be a case of bad luck on your part.