• Unable to select from playable nations in Real World and Your World mode when creating a Career Game

Doh5678
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

image.thumb.png.a1ccc5e6df5299c9de7a75f11466395f.pngStarting a career mode game in Real World and Your World modes does not allow selection from other playable nations which are not the selected start date.

On the initial window I selected this option, then selected both real world and your world in both tests with an advanced setup

image.png.a022d279e1e319e8b0a6b1800348e43e.png

This is the database screen, both England and Scotland are listed as playable with no key staff and attribute masking disabled. Custom database setup belowimage.png.3d4e19fe576a84be2146ae7363e8a87d.pngimage.thumb.png.a1ccc5e6df5299c9de7a75f11466395f.png

Database loaded in as normal. On the create manager screen, Scotland is greyed out. I can select all english leagues.

image.thumb.png.a92d6ac032d05240ac02fbba504afebe.pngQuick note: this doesn't happen on the original mode. Two other people I know have the same issue. Also unsure if this is a bug or is meant to happen too tbf. Clip below from streamer who did a similar setup but with France

https://clips.twitch.tv/AstuteFineSrirachaTakeNRG-jBUlJ1XPrePszXG8

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another note: when adding another manager into the game, I can select from all loaded leagues. So this seems to only affect the first manager created

I also have exactly the same problem. Original mode lets me choose any team from any nation but but in Real World mode I can only choose which ever country was chosen as start date.

• SI Staff

Hello, This is actually working as intended. It is to attempt to prevent circumventing the link between transfers/budgets and start date. You are otherwise able for example to say start a game in Brazil December 2022 with the DB accurate to Summer 2023, which would cause quite a mess in the real-world mode. 

We will look to make this clearer for users.