• Tactics screen in match lists players in wrong order

CFuller

Another UI bug that has been in FM for years, but keeps coming up time and time again.

When I open up the Tactics screen during a match (after making at least one substitution), the list of players in the line-up on the right side of the screen is in the wrong order. It should show the players who are currently playing in position order, followed by the substitutes and subbed players.

Every time this happens, I sort by Position/Role/Duty and make my changes, before hitting Confirm. But every time I return to the Tactics screen, the players are again sorted in the same wrong order - and this looks really messy once you have made several substitutions.

I know you're preparing for FM25, but if you're going to ignore these long-term UI bugs until you switch to a new interface, then please be honest - and tell us.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

It's never a case of ignoring bugs, but rather the complexity of the issue and other issues that are also outstanding to resolve. It's an issue I've intermittently experienced myself, so it isn't a case of dismissing it either. We will review the files provided as it does help to have more examples just in case it can be down to different causes.