• Tactics Screen and Pre-Match Selection Screen Seem To Share the Same 'View'.

Conoalie
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: East Fife View Issue Files Uploaded: Save Game

I've created a custom view for my tactics screen, progressed into a game and before doing so created a different custom view for the pre-match selection screen. With it being a much smaller window I have to be more selective of the information I want to see. Having come out of the match, my tactics screen has changed to the custom view set at pre-match selection. When I change my tactics screen view back to the one I've made for it, the pre-match selection screen has that view set on it (although most of the information is off to the right of the viewable space due to it being a much smaller window.

I can't fathom why these 2 screens would be using the same view with them being completely different sizes.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, although looking slightly different (larger), the pre-match selection screen is essentially the same one as tactics, but without the Side Bar. So changing the view in one of the them will change it in the other too.