• Player Profile Page - All the boxes change to "Plans", and reset whenever i come back

Turbo Torben
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Mikkel Scherfig - FC København Files Uploaded: Save Game

As mentioned in the title, all the boxes on the player profile page keep changing to "Plans", and when i set it up like i want to, they just reset next time i click on a player.

This is only the case with players currently at my club! When i click on a player out on loan, it looks like normal. Both are depicted in screenshots attached. 

If it means anything, i am playing on MacOs.

It's quite frustrating to have it constantly resetting, i hope there is a simple fix. 

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 21.39.33.png

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 21.41.39.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same issue here. This is not only happening with the profile player panel but rather everywhere, where you can switch content.

On the home page as well as in preferences the option is NOT ticked.

Just in case it got mixed up and would potentially do the opposite - I ticked the box with no change in behaviour.

So to me it looks as this is currently broken. 

Edited by ram63

I did some further investigation and here's what I found out:

The actual configuration of your custom defined panels will only save, if you end the game from the menu. I tracked the preferences folder and saw that the xml storing this (I think it was popup_selector_view_state.xml) actually CHANGES when you do adjustment to customizable panel, but only when you switch to another view. However this does NOT seem to be persistent unless you regularly end the game through game menu.

If you restart the game, load your save, everything is still there.

Unfortunately, when you are reloading a savegame once you're in your running save, this will sooner or later (not sure when it EXACTLY happens) reset the panel. If you now end you're game through menu - you lost your cumstomer defined panels.

The only way out of this nightmare is, that once you realize the panel has reset - save your game and end the FM through taskmanager. If you now restart the game, your panel configuration is still there...

One more addition to this - whenever you switch a skin back and forth, you're configuration will reset as well. This might be due to the fact, that there is no preference file for customer panel configuration based on skin but only one in general. 

Hope this helps and gives the team some indication where to look at....