• Importing previously created search filters in "Scouting > Players > Players in Range" doesn't fully work, only if tick off "Interested in: Transfer" option.

Minipx11
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Nihon_TokyoFC.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I created a custom search filter for players with nationalities in Japan that don't count for the "foreigner" limit (Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia and Malasya), and because, if I needed to do this again in the future, I created a custom search filter and saved it. Later, I applied that same search filter and it showed players of other nationalities (see attachments), and it only showed players of the nations listed previously ONLY IF I ticked the "Interested in: Transfer" option off. I think this bug has been around FM games for a while now, not just FM24 though.

I uploaded the custom search filter file (Japan Non-Foreigner.fmf) as well as 3 screenshots.

Japan Non-Foreigner.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Yeah we've got it under investigation internally from the previous version but has just proved a difficult one to fix - I can only apologise. We'll do what we can to try and find a solution. 

36 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Yeah we've got it under investigation internally from the previous version but has just proved a difficult one to fix - I can only apologise. We'll do what we can to try and find a solution. 

I understand. Thank you for replying and aknowledging it, keep up the rest of the good work on the new game! I'm enjoying it very much.