• First team players chosen to play for U21s are not added to team

randomvandal2024
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: West Ham - NSS Bug.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

This issue randomly begins occuring at different points on each save. On my last save 3 seasons it it started happening, on my most recent save it began 3 weeks into the second season.

Essentially what is happening here is that when I select non match fit senior squad players for selection for the U21 games, the players I choose are not automatically being put into the positions as usual.

Sometimes I can manually select for them to be picked for the U21s by clicking on the player in the position I wish to replace but other times I cannot even do that.

I havent toggled with any responsabilities settings to create this issue, and any toggling of setting doesn't seem to resolve it either.

I quit my last save because this issue was annoying me so much and now it's happened again!

Please can you let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this?

Thanks!

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we're able select E. Smith Rowe on this save.

Could we be provided with a save where the UI makes it impossible to select a player who has been made available for selection, or given instructions on how to do that with this save?