• B team duplication

zbidram
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hello. New save created after last update and B team is duplicated when taking control of training as picture shows. No other databases added.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload your save file to us.

Hello and thanks for your reply. It does not me allow to upload file as it says it is "larger than the maximum". How can I sort it? Thanks 

4 minutes ago, zbidram said:

Hello and thanks for your reply. It does not me allow to upload file as it says it is "larger than the maximum". How can I sort it? Thanks 

Ok, I just used  SI Cloud Service and save name is "Zé da Espera - Benficaaaaaaaaaaa.fm". Thanks

Adding to this (I also have this problem with Sporting so it seems someone did something wrong with the Portuguese B teams), the Staff Responsibilities change randomly and a newly appointed B-team manager takes over the A team responsibilities. Another staff members also take over some other duties randomly. 

Do you want my save file too?

I confirm I have the same problem with Sporting. I now have two B teams, and the B-team manager was suddenly in charge of selecting the players for the A team.

On 06/03/2024 at 16:46, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save, we will put under review. 

Hello. Any news about this nonsense as we had a new update yesterday and the issue still persists? 

Thanks.