• Xbox edition no matches played on manager performance screen

stebedabe82
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi basically on the tab in manager performance for I think match performance it says no games played yet and board comment of waiting till a few matches have been played for judgment. I have played half a season and still no games played according to that tab , I have tried starting a new save with no luck also uninstalled and reinstalled the game no luck either . Also could be related but I can't fine or warm players for poor performance either .I'm paying on Xbox series X.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This issue has been noted and logged with QA. Once we are in a position to push a fix it will form part of an upcoming update.

Just out of interest, was this issue resolved in the most recent update? Kind of led to me losing interest in my FM24 Console save as it removes a huge chunk of jeopardy when the board have no reaction to any of your (potentially bad) results.

11 minutes ago, Baronvon said:

Just out of interest, was this issue resolved in the most recent update? Kind of led to me losing interest in my FM24 Console save as it removes a huge chunk of jeopardy when the board have no reaction to any of your (potentially bad) results.

I've just checked in with QA. Unfortunately, this won't form part of any updates for '24. Instead, it will now be looked at ahead of '25 due to the requirements to fix it.