• Touchscreen controls not working on GamePass

Dan Sheppard
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Creating this to obtain device information for those experiencing touchscreen controls not working - please also provide any additional information you can.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi.. Am playing on a lenovo Tab M10 running android 10. Had no issues running FM23. Play console version via gamepass cloud gaming. Have no idea how to check the skin setting... 

Just to be clear the touch screen is not working on the game pass Xbox version, as it used to on FM23.

Not to be mixed with FM Touch version of the game.

My device is a Samsung S20 Ultra

Screenshot_20231107_151238_GamePassBeta.thumb.jpg.aeb931cefc347eb67592fe6256c05eaf.jpg

Hi all, I have found a workaround until we hear about the fix. I managed to log into my gamepass on my tablet via the chrome browser and managed to run fm 24 console on that. It was also fully touch enabled so no need to use a controller. It's certainly not as good as the app but works in the meantime

25 minutes ago, Mcl2017 said:

Hi all, I have found a workaround until we hear about the fix. I managed to log into my gamepass on my tablet via the chrome browser and managed to run fm 24 console on that. It was also fully touch enabled so no need to use a controller. It's certainly not as good as the app but works in the meantime

Mate your a superstar for this workaround 🙂🙂

Works just like FM23, makes me wonder even more now why if this is available via a browser even on the phone/tablet why the app can't have it.

As posted on the other thread by another member. It is this option in game pass when playing on a mobile device that we are all missing. Allowing for touch control/play. Playing with a controller on a small mobile screen is infuriating after such a win in fm23.

image.png.f97e3140de55891847f1ff90b18df25d.png

Im playing on a Samsung mobile using the game pass app and same on a tablet. 

Not sure if it is coincidence, after loading and playing the game via Chrome browser on my phone whereby the touchscreen works without controller, I am now able to play the game on the gamepass app using the touchcreen.

Anyone else wish to try it out and replicate, I am no longer having the issue, the tile on my gamepass app still does not show the "touch icon" but works.

Just logged on to check and yep now working perfectly as it did before. Thanks so much Dan, as someone who struggles to play the full game as I am losing my eyesight, being able to play this version on my tablet means so much. 

19 minutes ago, Cptblag said:

Just logged on to check and yep now working perfectly as it did before. Thanks so much Dan, as someone who struggles to play the full game as I am losing my eyesight, being able to play this version on my tablet means so much. 

:D - This makes my day all the better hearing that the game is now accessible to you. Enjoy!