• The save game could not be loaded

MADNUK3
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I love to see that... After the update, I saved my game and later came back to it to find this message when I tried to load my save "The save game could not be loaded". 8 seasons down the drain but hey at least they finally fixed the issue with the most recent career load button not feeding the saves in there on the main screen...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 03/03/2023 at 12:18, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating.

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Any update on this as same thing happened to my 3 year save just before my first final

Le 03/03/2023 à 07:18, Zachary Whyte a dit :

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating.

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Hi, any chances it can be solved quickly ? Cannot play the game I paid for is pretty frustrating, as if I had to flush a 6-month-old saved game with 10 seasons finished :(

12 hours ago, Xavier_Roazhon said:

Hi, any chances it can be solved quickly ? Cannot play the game I paid for is pretty frustrating, as if I had to flush a 6-month-old saved game with 10 seasons finished :(

3 years into my deportivo save and things got interesting with some free signings now I have to wait to get it loaded. The bigger fan base versions obviously took priority to be fixed 1st (PC & console) should of had all platforms fixed at the same time if I'm totally honest. 

il y a 29 minutes, Zachary Whyte a dit :

Hello, we have released an update to address this issue.

Can you download and tell if you are able to load your save, thank you.

Hi, just upgraded but still cannot load 😔

I’ve looked up this issue as been incredibly frustrating and want to add something that might help si find the issue. I think it could be linked to the ‘load last game’ on the main screen which started working after the update but after saving and attempting to then reload the game the game doesn’t work. I say this as other saved games still loaded fine when I didn’t use the load last game option. It might be unrelated but thought I’d mention as really want a solution on this. Likewise other downloading the latest update yesterday still not working. 

2 hours ago, hawks_84 said:

I’ve looked up this issue as been incredibly frustrating and want to add something that might help si find the issue. I think it could be linked to the ‘load last game’ on the main screen which started working after the update but after saving and attempting to then reload the game the game doesn’t work. I say this as other saved games still loaded fine when I didn’t use the load last game option. It might be unrelated but thought I’d mention as really want a solution on this. Likewise other downloading the latest update yesterday still not working. 

Same here. I’m several seasons in to a fantastic save that I now can’t load. However an earlier save that I haven’t played in a while does load. What pp said makes sense IIRC I started using the load last save option when it appeared and now can’t open that save. Latest update still not working either.

On 09/03/2023 at 16:01, hawks_84 said:

I agree , could be maybe some kind of conflict with the fact that Rome is not anymore Roma FC but Capitolina? so is affecting mainly people with italian or euro leagues idk just wondering, anyway I got the same problem and still not update, so annoying !

On 08/03/2023 at 11:57, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we have released an update to address this issue.

Can you download and tell if you are able to load your save, thank you.

Still not working... Who cares by now anyways... I am 4 seasons into another save now. Hopefully, you don't break this one...

• SI Staff

Hello, we’re continuing to investigate the loading issue affecting saves created prior to the Main Data Update on Nintendo Switch.

For the time being, if you could begin a new save file you should have no issues.

We're sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused and will give an update as soon as we can.