• Waterford FC Issues

SilenceOfTheLahms
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi, Just a few issues with the positions of some of the Waterford FC players.

Darragh Power (ID:52090609) has played at left back most of the second half of the season so should be D/WB (RL)

Richard Taylor (ID:28116345) has been playing at center half for most of the second half of the season so should be a DLC,WBL

Harvey Warren (ID:2000207729) has played at right back when he's made appearances for the first team, so should be a DRC

Yassine En-Neyah (ID:29176606) is a M/AM (C) when he's played, he's not a striker

Roland Idowu (ID:28121649) has played either on the right hand side of a three in central midfield or on the right hand side of a 4-2-3-1  &  should be a M/AMRC

Timi Sobowale (ID:28122244) & Tunmise Sobowale (ID:52083058) should be in each other's favourite personal as they are brothers

Source: Waterford News and Star — Sobowale joins his brother in becoming a Blue | Waterford News and Star (waterford-news.ie)

Non Waterford FC Issue:

Conor Coad (ID: 52047976) should be manager of Villa FC (Waterford) (ID:52041371) ,

Source: Elite Candidate - Conor Coad | Sport Careers Agency LtdMatch Preview | FAI Centenary Junior Cup Final | Football Association of Ireland

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Vinnehh

Posted (edited)

Hi @SilenceOfTheLahms

Great feedback, thank you.

I adjusted Darragh Power's LB rating after seeing him start there against Shelbourne in the FAI Cup, that should be live when the game drops.

Richard Taylor, I have bumped his comfortability at playing CB up just enough for it to be a recognised position for him in game. Long-term, I'm not sure that's where he'll play, it seems he's most comfortable playing as a LB.

I added a RB rating for Harvey Warren.

I meant to adjust En-Neyah's rating also after seeing where he played against Shels but didn't get it in - I have adjusted it now and made him more comfortable as an MC/AMC than a striker.

Roland Idowu I have updated him to be more attack-minded and able to play further forward as an AMC/AMR while lessening his DM rating.

One of the Sobowale's had the favourite personnel trait filled out, I have amended it now so that both of them have it.

Coad has been made manager of Villa FC.

Edited by Vinnehh

Thanks @Vinnehh,

I missed one more player position

Dara Kavanagh (ID:2000207731) is a GK and has been on the bench for the first team a couple of times but is listed as a right back

Source: Dara Kavanagh - Player profile 2022 | Transfermarkt

Just noticed a couple of staff missing as well.

1.Shane Nolan, (D.O.B. 28th November 1991), former Waterford & Wexford player, is working with the club as a Performance Analyst with the First Team & is assistant manager with the under 19s. 

2.Former Irish international, Daryl Murphy (ID:561726) is retired as a player & working as a coach with the Waterford U19s

Source: CLUB - Waterford FC

Waterford owner Andy Pilley also owns Fleetwood Town (ID:5103834) and a couple of clubs in South Africa & Dubai as well so potentially Waterford should be an affiliate of Fleetwood Town. The effect on the club has been more on the commercial side of things & how the club is run rather than any direct impact on the team so far. 

Source: Can Andy Pilley maximise Waterford FC's potential? (rte.ie)

Edited by SilenceOfTheLahms

Cheers for the feedback.

Kavanagh has been amended.

Shane Nolan was fixed before the deadline, he'll show as a performance analyst for Waterford for the release.

Daryl Murphy has been retired as a player.

Pilley is down as Waterford FC chairman in game.