• Gregor Klingenbrunner

Valoner
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Gregor Klingenbrunner is the Vienna FC Amateur goalkeeper coach but Vienna FC don't have an Amateur team in the game and I can only find Gregor when looking at the coaches training assignments or looking through all staff members.

Are they meant to have an Amateur team in the game or will the amateur team be possible to be useable when it's needed like if you get promoted with Vienna?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There is an amateur team called First Vienna Amateure. Playing in the 6th league (Oberliga B)

As you know, only the First and Second League is playable in FM, so without an extra lower league file, this team will only appear in the game, if you promote with Vienna to the First league and your second team will promote to the 2nd league. Same with Floridsdorfer AC Amateure, Grazer AK II, Lafnitz II or Kapfenberg II, ...

4 hours ago, Fire_03 said:

There is an amateur team called First Vienna Amateure. Playing in the 6th league (Oberliga B)

As you know, only the First and Second League is playable in FM, so without an extra lower league file, this team will only appear in the game, if you promote with Vienna to the First league and your second team will promote to the 2nd league. Same with Floridsdorfer AC Amateure, Grazer AK II, Lafnitz II or Kapfenberg II, ...

Ok, thanks for the info. The part confused me was that I am getting inbox items regarding things like injuries on individual players in the team and I am able to offer players out for sale but can't see the club. But I can see Grazer AK  and Lafnitz amateure team who aren't in the 2nd league. 

Fire_03

Posted (edited)

Ok, that sounds strange now to me and a bit confusing.

Let me investigate a bit more why you can see the II teams from GAK and Lafnitz but not from Vienna.

please could you upload this save game, so someone from SI can take a look on this, because all the teams you have mentioned have the same settings and normally, you should be able to see the 2nd team.

I will try to reproduce this too and keep you updated

I´ve uploaded a save game. 
    Every team in the Austrian First Division, excluded FC Liefering (2nd team from RB Salzburg), SK Rapid Vienna II (2nd team from SK Rapid Vienna), SK Sturm Graz II (2nd team from SK Sturm Graz) and Young Violets (2nd team from FK Austria Wien), must have a second team.

In this save - i can see second teams for this main teams: 
    FC Admira Wacker Mödling - Second Team FCM Traiskirchen (3rd league)
    FC Blau Weiß Linz - Second Team FC BW Linz Amateure (5th league)
    Grazer AK 1902 - Second Team Grazer AK 1902 Amateure (5th league)
    SK Vorwärts Steyr - Second Team SpG Vorwärts/ATSV Steyr jrs. (5th league)
    SKN St. Pölten - Second Team SKN St. Pölten Juniors (4th league)

Missing second teams:
    Floridsdorfer AC Wien - 2nd Team Floridsdorfer AC Wien Amateure (5th league)
    FC Dornbirn 1913 - 2nd Team FC Dornbirn 1913 Amateure (4th league)
    Kapfenberger SV - 2nd Team Kapfenberger SV Amateure (4th league)
    SV Horn - SV Horn Amateure (6th league)
    First Vienna - First Vienna Amateure (5th league)

All the settings are set correctly in ORDB

Please could someone take a look 

Steps to reproduce: load save game, check FC Admira Wacker Mödling, go to Players - VIEW FCM Traiskirchen (2nd team).     Choose First Vienna, go to players - no second team.

1809440059_TestAmateurteams.fm

Edited by Fire_03

I had a play around with the editor for the teams where you couldn't view the amateur teams and unticked Reserve team not used for them all and loaded the database and they are no longer greyed out and has let me view all of their amateur teams.