• Unrealistic wage demands

Tanny Danner
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

So I have noticed that wage demands are completely unrealistic, to the point where this game is just unplayable for me.

It is impossible to renew the contracts of my best players, so I'm forced to sell or let them leave for free at the end of their contract.

For example: I'm playing with Sporting in the Portuguese league, Pedro Gonçalves came up to me asking for a new contract (perfectly normal).

However he's asking for over 300k EUR a month while he's earning 109k a month now.

If I try renewing with Sebastian Coates for example he's asking over 400k while earning 147k right now.

I even saw players signing for other teams, while I offered 3x more than what they've signed for.

Is it normal that your best players demand a higner wage? Sure! But not 3x to 4x more than they're earning right now.

I really hope this can get fixed, as I've read other players with similar issues!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We investigated this but unfortunately didn't have the same results as yourself. 

Gonçalves agreed to a reasonable contract, and while Coates asked for higher than normal wages, he is unhappy and has interest from other teams - so it was to be expected. He does have an extension clause you can use on him to buy yourself some extra time. 

If you have any further examples we're happy to look into them, but it appears to be working fine I'm afraid!