• Transfer fee options issue

bar1s08
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

There are very low options to bid on the player. Ex. if any player has a value of 70m, i can start with a max of 1m. For 70m, it is necessary to press the "+"button on the side. it takes me 5 minutes to do this. same goes for installment, max 750k. 

271545500_4633795063404636_1312087988154447265_n.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It will depend on your budget - it's designed this way for lower level teams.

If you have the budget to be bidding 70m, but the options are still low, could you provide a save please? :)

low level doesn't matter. I just want these options. Is it only necessary to have a budget to bid on the player? If a player is worth 15 million, you don't need that much budget to bid. The last is canceled if there is no money already. Even in the 3rd league team there were always these options. @Kyle Brown

Edited by bar1s08

• Administrators

To add that to the game now would be a feature request, and to get it moving I'd need to justify why it's needed. 

Can I ask what the point/purpose would be to bidding 50m on a player if you have a budget of 50k?

On 10.01.2022 at 17:12, Kyle Brown said:

To add that to the game now would be a feature request, and to get it moving I'd need to justify why it's needed. 

Can I ask what the point/purpose would be to bidding 50m on a player if you have a budget of 50k?

E.g. I manage the fenerbahce team. I want to buy 5 million worth of players. But I don't have enough budget. For this, I will first bid that player and find out the price. Then I sell players and provide a budget. Something I can easily provide when my team is full of star players. It's ridiculous to be able to make an offer only when I have money. because Player's price inquiry is never accepted and rejected.

• Administrators

I'll forward on your request to the design team, however, any changes wouldn't be implemented for FM22 I'm afraid, if at all. 

Nonetheless, thank you for raising this, we welcome all feedback, good or bad!