• Portuguese League: Wrong deadline day... Again!

borreicho
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

So, this was a major issue in previous game versions and I thouth it was solved in fm22.

But... here we go again. The first season were ok. In 2024 the date is screwed again.

Portuguese deadline day at setember 3rd... This is completly ridiculous for a couple of reasons:

- first, it's not real. Portuguese transfer market closes august 31th.

- second, so I have to send my Champions League player selection before the transfer market is closed?? Why the heel would I sign a player if he can't play Champions League?

This issue has years. I can't believe it still persists in 2022.

Do you have portuguese people or people who knows the portuguese football league working on the game? Because if you have and you're paying them you're being robbed... 

Note: do you even care about the notes we publish here?? Do you do something about it?? It doesn't look like it

image.png.599236569d2303da8bba0166eb085171.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

We'll take a look into this issue @borreicho - I realise its frustrating given the sequence of events where you have to register your CL squad before the window is finished. Has it drifted a day for each year (so 2021, 31st August, then next year it was 1st September) or was it fine for the first 3 summer windows and now it has changed?

I can't claim personally to know enough about the Portuguese league but are they in the same situation as most of the other major European leagues that their window ends on the same date? The QA team will look into it, but having as much information on hand in this thread as we can always helps it to get looked into properly.

Hello.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, the summer transfer window usually closes August 31th. Winter closes January 31th.

The information is available in transfermarket. Links below.

The first two seasons it was ok (Aug 31). My current season, after the one from the picture, is closing Setember 2th. It went backwards a day... Maybe it's because it's a Tuesday...

This is very frustrating because it ruins the Deadline Day experience. If your market closes after a big portion of the rest, there aren't proposals arriving on Deadline Day. And for some reason nothing happens either on August 31th. It's just a normal boring day...

Summer: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/transfer-statistik/transferfenster/statistik/stat/plus/0?art=s&kontinent_id=6&option=0

Winter:  https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/transfer-statistik/transferfenster/statistik/stat/plus/0?art=w&kontinent_id=6&option=0

• Administrators

Would you be able to raise this issue here, please. 

It will be better placed being investigated by the team over there who deal with these type of issues on a daily basis. They'll be more knowledgeable to advise further. :)