• Player Loan Exchange doesn't apply.

Baller no.1
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

In my Newcastle save i want to offload some of my players and add in some senior players for leadership and mentoring in mid season transfer window. so i make a transfer for Giroud from AC Milan with 6 month left of his contract with exchange of loaning Luiz Felipe until end of season, and Chiellini from Juventus with exchange of loaning Zagadou until end of season.

the transfer has done, both Giroud and Chiellini are on my team, but only Luiz move to the AC Milan, while Zagadou is stay at my team, and couldn't loan him out anywhere or do any kind of transfer for him. i checked the transfer history, and it's written that Chiellini did move with Exchange player.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 24/12/2021 at 01:08, Abdullah Patel said:

Please can we get a save game with this issue occurring?

I'm sorry, i've tried to upload the files via the SI cloud services but somehow it takes forever to finished, so if it's okay, i've upload my saves using dropbox instead, and here's the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wahfrybdunsjp02/Newcastle Season 2.7z?dl=0

And also if i may ask about transfer with player loan exchange, i've found another problem,  i've made a transfer arrange for Sergio Ramos from PSG with loaning out Ginter, i've seen the news that both players have reach agreement about the salary and such and that the agreement have reach, i've check the players page and it's said they are going to move to my club and PSG. i even have push that green deal button after the work permit application approved. so all i have to do was wait for the transfer arrange day. but somehow, when the transfer arrange day, the deal was falling trough because the other players fails to reach agreement, and this actually happen to 2 transfer, how is this happen ? or is this a bug ?

thank you.

Edited by Baller no.1

On 24/12/2021 at 01:08, Abdullah Patel said:

Please can we get a save game with this issue occurring?

I have attached the saves a months ago, have you check the bug yet ? will it be patched ?

• Administrators

Really sorry you didn't get a reply - we are working on it, just seems we forgot to tell you as much.

Didn't mean to leave you out of the loop!

Had the exact same problem as Newcastle United. Tyrick Mitchell transferred in, Jamal Lewis was supposed to go on loan to Crystal Palace as part of the deal but somehow still in my team. 

Glad to see SI are working on it