• All U21 staff moved to U18 team

vikeologist
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm starting a new report because although I added this to another one, I think this is a fresh issue. Sorry for replicating, but because one issue has existed since the start of the save, and the other has happened mid-save, I'm guessing they're unconnected despite having my U21 team in common.

All my U21 staff were moved by the game to the U18 team.

I wasn't able to  offer U21 staff jobs, and the board are unhappy because I now have too many U18 staff.

I can ask the board for 'extra' U21 coaches, but this just means that I start with 1 and will have to build the team back up, and possibly have contract snafus with the staff who were moved, (for which i didn't get any notification, so I don't know for sure when it happened).

Here is a screenshot of a staff member I recruited to an U21 role that has now become an U18 coach for no reason.

This issue should be present in a save I loaded for you earlier called Hibernian National 2

20211218080933_1.thumb.jpg.1e738d18bf420ec5016ca9a1160a7c18.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sorry. Correction.

The board might add to the number of U21 coaches I'm supposed to be allowed to hire, but I can't actually offer an U21 staff contract to anybody still.