• Turkish Super League Rule Problem

mipodrall
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello guys,

I have a question about changing foreign player and some other league rules of Turkish Super League.

Firstly, some of you guys maybe knew it but I will explain the actual situation:

• Normally the league consisted of 18 teams. There was no relegation last year due to Covid and the number of teams was increased to 21. Until the league consists of 18 teams, 4 teams will be dropped from the league and 3 teams from the lower league will be promoted to the Super League.
    • The new Turkish Football Federation followed a strange rejuvenation policy, not only bringing foreigners but also increasing the number of young players required to play.

So it fell in my lot to change the rules at pre-game editor by mingling the advanced rules.

I changed the rules as below:

image.thumb.png.5eee123740b180ba8ad7f702e575fcfe.png

There are two issues I am facing:

1. The rules I changed only affect the current season and the number of foreigners decreases to 8 or so next season. I couldn't stabilize it. I just changed the places you see in the photo above. Sometimes I just changed the numbers without deleting the rules, sometimes I deleted the rules and added a new rule. But somehow I could not create a stable league, although there was no problem in the test.
    2. When this rule change is made, the Super League, which should decrease by one team each year, until diminishing to 18 teams, remains at 20 teams. So normally, after one season, league should be 19 teams, then next season should be 18 teams, and 18 teams should remain forever. But somehow the number of teams remains at 20. However, I just wanted to change the foreign rule, somehow the falling team numbers are also affected.

Current Season's number of teams:

image.thumb.png.c9bc6bfe6d12f09c8daa4051180b08cf.png

Next Season's number of teams:

image.thumb.png.e0f0d49d0f1c24807163a419064a9c2f.png

I am going to clarify my steps at pre-game editor for any misunderstanding:

add nation rules > turkey > add lower divisions and ..  > convert the advanced rules > turkey > fixture rules > rules 0 > squad selection rules... save the rule > test the all rules.

Could you help me with that issue? 

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guys hello again,

I've get the update 22.2 but still having the number of relegation problem at Turkish Super League.

Just changed the foreign player rules for Turkish Super League but relegation number changed somehow.

Here is the screenshots:

Foreign players rule didn't changed:

image.png.0199695a79e4e508f68629d0b140f0ad.png

Foreign players rule did changed:

image.png.6d56e019a76470e06ce1b783f0c4fff0.png