• Transfer revenue percentage

ivan_rukometas
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

after the board accepted the increase in percentage from transfers, it goes from 60% to 60%. This was a problem in the last manager also.

Thank you

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 25/11/2021 at 17:27, ivan_rukometas said:

no, you can see the problem. Also the possession problem is catastrophic.

You know they can't investigate the issue if they don't have your specific save file, right? This isn't something that's very wide spread and could be hard replicate. If they can't replicate it, they can't fix it.

Hello,

I have the same problem at my Atletico Madrid save. I started with 70% and had good financial results so the club decided to increase to 100%. But then after a while I saw that it's still 70%. So I thought that maybe I took an older save without this update so I requested to the board an increase for transfer revenue percentage. They agreed with the increase (this time only for 85%) changed it that day but after continue until next day it was back to 70%. Let me know how can I provide the save, it has 183MB so couldn't attach it

AM-70percent.png

AM-85percent.png

AM-ClubVision.png

This is still not fixed, I have now 100 percent in agreement with board and every transfer they only add 60 percent, and it goes back to 60. It is a disaster, losing millions this way.

• SI Staff

It is something that we're still working on at this time, unfortunately we can't put an exact time frame on fixes due to the nature of correcting bugs, testing fixes and checking for any other consequences/issues arising as a result of a fix. But as I said, we are working on it and hopefully will have this issue fixed moving forward.