• Premature listing of Youth Candidate Report

thehadesfactor
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I am currently in December 2021 in my save managing Türkgücü München. Now, by default, the club has no youth players and I always start a save with "add players to playable teams" ticked. I believe that resulted in a first batch of "youth intake" on the day my save started in order to fill the club's youth team. As usual, near the end of the year, we got our youth intake preview. Unfortunately, I did not open Dev Centre at that point. Only went through the inbox message. A month later in the save (inbox message long gone), I thought of checking the Dev Centre and it shows a complete 2022 Youth Candidate Report, 3 months before I have my actual youth intake. And incidentally, the players they list are the newgens the game created at the start of the save to fill my youth squad. That shouldn't be happening in Dev Centre. Definitely a bug.

Here's the youth intake preview from inbox. Additionally wondering whether the high star rating is a bug or not? Or is this due to the presence of a few decent "intake" from the start of the save?

1085762487_43.YouthIntakePreview.png.53f533f57d7865fc5041d384bfd7581a.png

Here's the Dev Centre report of 2022 Youth Candidates

image.png.8236a3802524fece5d422832a05e4203.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Go to Dev Centre -> Youth Candidates

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Thanks for flagging this one, we now have it under investigation. :)

I actually ended up restarting the save for some reason, and I realized I have the 2022 Youth Candidate report right at the start of the save, due to the initial "intake" of newgens to fill my originally empty youth team.