• Not 1 fix for the release

Tazz__
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Not even 1 fix for the release ? Makes me sad and leaning towards a refund ... i was expecting the major issues to be fixed ...

Schedule is this off, tv revenue missing... literally makes the leagues unplayable in Romania

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Adyx There is also 2nd league tv revenue/prize money issue too, but i was expecting some of the issues to be fixed, maybe not all, but the important ones at least, schedule ones, tv revenue ... Since they where proper documented and the bugs where not ambigues ones ..

Edited by Tazz__

Anyone know if the prize money/TV revenue of the Romanian 1. division has been fixed in patch 22.1.1? In case it have, will it also be fixed in the save I've already made? Or have I just wasted a lot of time playing through half a season with FCV Farul Constanța?

4 hours ago, Kattefarmer said:

Anyone know if the prize money/TV revenue of the Romanian 1. division has been fixed in patch 22.1.1? In case it have, will it also be fixed in the save I've already made? Or have I just wasted a lot of time playing through half a season with FCV Farul Constanța?

Doesn't look like we got any fixes for Romanian league. I have a feeling they gonna fix it only in next FM.

FM 22 Update 22.1.1 Patch Notes

• Crash fixes and stability improvements.
      • Xbox Edition Only: Including an issue where the game would crash around the 13th January 2022 (please note: this unfortunately may require a new save) & a crash that would occur in some instances when accepting invites to Versus Mode. 
    • Optimisation of a number of in-game screens to allow speedier movement through the game including, but not limited to: Loading Tactics, Data Hub, Scouting Assignments and the Inbox
    • Competition and rule group fixes and improvements, including within Chile, England, France, Peru and Russia
    • Reactivated scrolling using up/down arrows when inbox selected
    Edited by Tazz__

• Administrators

Appreciate frustration when you want specific things addressed, but as we stated within the changelist notes, issues raised since the early access beta have been prioritised for future updates.

Please keep the Bug Tracker only for currently active bugs rather than discussions. 

Thanks. 

This is now closed for further comments