• 1st place in League 2, board would like to fire me because of poor performance

NoBrainer
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I am on the 1st place with U Cluj before the playoff and the board thinks I am fighting against relegation. I am already qualified for playoffs, which means that the relegation is not on the table anymore,  but my job security is at the lowest. The team is expected to finish within the top 3 teams. As per the agreed objectives, the promotion is not on the list for the first year, however, I am overperforming and I am on the verge of being fired for poor performance in the league. I had 11 wins in a row when my job stability started to decrease. 

FM 22 bug - 1.jpg

FM 22 bug - 2.jpg

FM 22 bug - 3.jpg

FM 22 bug - 4.jpg

FM 22 bug - 5.jpg

FM 22 bug - 6.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Similar to this 

Romanian leagues are in a really bad spot ... personally i'm not recommending a save in Ro, like reported before, there are a lot of issues needed to be fixed

The good thing is, once the playoffs starts, board will be happy again, just have to survive until then

Edited by Tazz__

This is a known issue that affects a few leagues

This bug should get the fix faster than the other bugs in Romania as it affect multiple leagues, as @Tazz__ said, it is better to wait a little until we receive the fixes required in the leagues of Romania, before starting a save in Romania.

Adyx

Posted

Yes, this bug occurs in the first and second league of Romania, so it does not only happen in the second league of Romania.