• Board believe club are making a loss despite being in projected in profit for the season

MatthewElphinstone
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I've been rather consistently asking for a transfer budget increase however due to the club "operating at a loss" they have rejected my request..

737075ed24f5dc2b85d80df0b438feca.png

The problem?

c0df28cd506eff5311eba70ce0eccd9a.png

We are currently posting record numbers for a small club like Cove Rangers..

Am I missing something or is this something that isn't supposed to really happen?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry for the lack of response here. The Beta forums are particularly busy initially and sometimes threads will slip through the net when we're responding.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue after the latest update? If so, I'll get this moved across to the main forums and we can get it investigated promptly.

Thanks again for taking the time to raise this.  

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Really sorry for the lack of response here. The Beta forums are particularly busy initially and sometimes threads will slip through the net when we're responding.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue after the latest update? If so, I'll get this moved across to the main forums and we can get it investigated promptly.

Thanks again for taking the time to raise this.  

No worries,

I haven't noticed it yet but that's more down to the level of expansion has been so quick we are usually flirting near the red!

If I notice it I will be sure to let you know!