• Mouse and zoom issue

liverpool_877
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Had a similar issue  last year where it was too zoomed in and a lot of the stuff was off screen including the continue buttons. As well as the cursor not being able to click where it should be instead having to put it quite a bit further up. Last year by zooming out 85% seemed to fix it. This year I tried the same thing, it has made it better but there are still screens with information cut off and buttons where you have to adjust the way you click (usually the smaller buttons or selecting a player are most common) I've attached a photo where text is cut off at the bottom. Unfortunately I can't take a screenshot where my mouse is showing but hopefully I have described it well.

If you have any ideas on how to resolve this it would be much appreciated.957851044_Screenshot(37).thumb.png.fa768c0ddb4af2f8edfc6ee9982cf9e4.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Anyone having the same issue I seemed to have fixed it. My resolution was 1920 x 1080 so i changed it to the other 2 resolutions just to check. it looked really stretched and weird but clicked around fine. Then I changed it back to 1920 x 1080 and it is playing like normal.

• SI Staff

Hey @liverpool_877 thanks for raising this. We are aware of there being issues with the zoom function. However, you mentioned you're having some issues with the default resolution. Can you provide a screenshot of that and provide some more information such as the size of your screen?

4 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Hey @liverpool_877 thanks for raising this. We are aware of there being issues with the zoom function. However, you mentioned you're having some issues with the default resolution. Can you provide a screenshot of that and provide some more information such as the size of your screen?

Maybe my wording was not clear, apologies for this. I was not having troubles with the resolution I just changed between the resolution along with zooming out to 85% and it seemed to fix the issue for some reason. When I said it looked weird that was just because the other resolutions were just not for my computer I guess. Either way I have managed to get my screen back to normal.