• Budget adjustment permanently frozen after two consecutive succesfull board requests: to buy a new player and more transfer budget

kjarus1
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

A board agreed to buy me a player and took out the remaining transfer budget (this is fine). The next day I have requested the board to give me a new transfer budget which they did - around 700k. Later on I confirmed the signing of the new player.

However, the issue I am facing now is that I cannot adjust any of that transfer budget no matter what I am doing. I went back and tested by firstly asking the board for new budget and was able to adjust it without any problem.

This means that there is some sort of bug when you request the board to buy a player and then request for a new budget. I assume the new player request freezes the budget so when more budget arrives that money somehow is also frozen...? How can I solve this and continue the save?

image.thumb.jpeg.15c9e92bf9ab79bab736953145901f80.jpeg

Tried to simulate to another month and the budgets were still frozen.

Thanks!

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1) Ask board to buy a player for you 2) Next day ask board to give more transfer budget 3) The budget will be permanently frozen even after the confirmation of the player signing

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks! Hopefully this will get fixed. I think the simple solution would be not to allow 'more transfer budget' requests after the board is dealing with new player signing request. Or other feature could be instead the board agreeing to buy a player - directly provide new funds to you? That would be more realistic I think.