• Scout with additional boardroom Director role cannot be removed as scout

Aadam_A
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

So I'm currently playing as Venezia in July 2025. One of my scouts, Ivan Cordoba, is stuck on a month to month contract since he's also a director at the club.

Capture.thumb.JPG.e9b0c8593929ea269bbf5bbc49ee6e3b.JPG

I assume because of him holding a boardroom job at the club, he also doesn't count towards the limit of how many other scouts I can have

Capture3.JPG.c8698be372b6d86ab0c91b1994c12301.JPG

As well as this, I'm unable to sack him by termination of his contract (the options below 'Contract Info' for termination aren't there, neither are contract negotiations) nor by agreeing to sign more scouts than the board allows me to.

Capture2.JPG.56a2b312958e216ea654cfc24ecc9e61.JPG

Capture4.JPG.08e83d92a292a6daa41a19ce497425c7.JPG

The only way I've been able to get rid of him as a scout is by terminating his contract using the in-game editor, but this also removes him as a director of the club.

I'm unable to attach a save game of mine before his contract had expired since it would've expired a year ago in game. However, upon creating a brand new save at Venezia I'm still unable to negotiate with nor terminate his contract.

Capture5.JPG.ac5dea1ec4bbf9df7a5b7437157911c1.JPG

Is this a bug or just a quirk that I'll have to get used to?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Apologies for the late reply, I've uploaded it to the SI Cloud Service under the name 'Cordoba Bug'. The save is a year in the future in game from when this post was made, however the problem still persists.