• xG chart

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

If it's 0-0 and we don't have the ball on the chart, we don't know who has the better xG. We have to look at the specific result in xG and who is the guest and who is the host.
    A better distinction would be to color the team name in the same color as in the chart

image.png.dbc83625a4ebc64455e61f798f62fa00.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

From what I'm aware of in this situation Distillery are the home team and have a white home kit, Linfield are the away team and have a blue home kit. These don't clash so both teams would be using their home kits and the xG charts should be based off of that. Were these the shirt colours in use during the match in question?

31 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

From what I'm aware of in this situation Distillery are the home team and have a white home kit, Linfield are the away team and have a blue home kit. These don't clash so both teams would be using their home kits and the xG charts should be based off of that. Were these the shirt colours in use during the match in question?

probably yes, but at first glance these charts are not legible to me, even though I know what color my shirts are.

I think that if the name of the club is colored, it will be better to read the table, because in a moment I will see the name of the clubs, color, graph, and I don't have to check who is better in terms of xG, and then compare the data from the graph to individual teams

16 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Improvements in the presentation of data are something we would welcome in the feedback request section. If you have thoughts on how any aspect of the game can be bettered we do welcome them Football Manager Feature Requests (PC/Mac) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) and will review them. 

Could u move this topic there?